Foggy Forest is inhabited by many fun little animals. These quirky creatures are always there for one another-helping each other overcome jealousy, boredom, sadness and confusion. Together, they deal with all the different feelings one might have every day. This special box set edition brings together six exciting titles to start a conversation with kids about their feelings and emotions.
1) Dealing with Feelings Being Silly Is Silly: Find out how Snoffle the squirrel stops acting foolishly
Snoffle the squirrel is very, very, very silly. She can’t take anything seriously. One day, an incident in Foggy Forest makes her feel very serious indeed. What happens?
2) Dealing with Feelings Being Bored Isn’t Fun: Find out how Bobo the bear stops feeling listless
Bobo the bear is always bored. Even when his friends try to entertain him, all he says is ‘How boring!’. One day, when everyone leaves him alone he realizes how many things there really are to do. What does he learn?
3) Dealing with Feelings It’s Not Nice to Be Jealous: Find out how Gigi the giraffe overcomes envy
Gigi the giraffe is jealous of everyone. She never realizes how much she has. One day, she discovers that she has something no one else does. What is it?
4) Dealing with Feelings Being Sad Isn’t Any Fun: Find out how Zeezee the zebra stops feeling blue
Zeezee the zebra is always moping around. One day, all the animals in Foggy Forest decide to show her how being sad is a downer for everyone. What do they do?
5) Dealing with Feelings Being Happy Is Fun: Find out how Flutter the butterfly cheers everyone up
Flutter is a happy little butterfly who makes everyone laugh. One day, she sees that everyone in Foggy Forest is upset. She devises a plan to make them all happy again. Does it work?
6) Dealing with Feelings It’s Okay to Be Confused: Find out how Coco the chameleon makes up his mind
Coco the chameleon is always confused about what colour he should be. In fact, he’s confused about everything. One day, he’s in two minds about going to a fun party. What does he decide?
SET OF SIX BOOKS
Out of stock