. No more having to read long-winded accounts that make the subject complex and dull! This unique book gives you a quick and thorough overview of each topic by distilling details into three crisp, bite-sized capsules. Every paragraph has a key sentence highlighted for easy recall.
2. In 101 chapters, ranging from the greatest empires in India, Persia, Mongolia, South-East Asia, China, Africa and South America to legendary families and dynasties, and from outstanding artists, architects, poets, musicians and authors to path-breaking inventors and inventions, it covers major events, personalities, milestones and turning points embracing the history of the world.
3. Whether you are a student or a curious history buff, this book gives you a clear, concise and complete picture of every topic. This is a perfect ready reckoner for quizzes, exams and preparation for competitive tests.
* Empires in India, South-East Asia and China
* Persian Empires and Mongol Khanates
* African and South American Empires
* Families and Dynasties
* Artists and Architects
* Poets, Musicians and Authors
* Scientists and Inventions