- Always mark your luggage as “Fragile” – ensuring it will be the first bag out, and in one piece!
- Want to be the first to get a cab at the airport? Don’t follow the crowd to the first to the taxis outside of arrivals; instead to departures, and you’ll find plenty of empty ones that just dropped off people.
- Pack disinfectant wipes to use at your hotel. When you arrive, wipe down the door handles, light switches, Tv remote control, telephone, and coffee pot.
- Flying with young kids? When the airline employee calls that first group of people who “need extra time to board”, this includes you!
- Looking for a unique view of a city that most people don’t get? Find Out where the tallest parking garages area, and go to their top floors.